If you want to sell real estate or become a Property Manager in ACT, you will need a Certificate of Registration from the Office of Regulatory Services (ORS). This course meets the educational requirements that will qualify you to apply for a Certificate of Registration, and work under a licensed Real Estate Agent
This program is ideal for:
- New entrants to the industry
- Real Estate Administrative staff seeking to up-skill
There are 5 units of competency in this course.
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
Once complete you can apply for an ACT Real Estate Certificate of Registration.
For more information, please check the Office of Regulatory Services www.ors.act.gov.au.
By enrolling now and completing the Australian Salesmasters Certificate of Registration Course you will be on your way to a successful career in property sales, property management, administration and marketing.
This course is ideal for anyone interested in working in the real estate industry or for current team members within existing agencies who may be ready to take the next step.
The course will give you comprehensive understanding of:
- The property industry
- Your obligations as a real estate professional
- Techniques in sales, marketing, leasing and management
- The legal requirements as a real estate agent
- How to analyse and minimise potential risks to consumers
- How to complete statutory documentation
- How to communicate effectively
At least 16 years of age
Is a fit and proper person to hold a Certificate of Registration
Has the qualifications required for the class of Certificate of Registration concerned
Is not a disqualified person
After successfully completing your Certificate of Registration Qualification, you may undertake and upgrade your qualification to:
CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services(Real Estate)
CPP40611 Certificate IV in Property Services(Operations)